To stay competitive in today’s digital marketplace, you have to do more than simply have a quality product. As a business owner, you need to understand the analytics associated with your business. Shopify has several solutions that will help you understand your business data. Oftentimes, they have real-time data that can illuminate your store’s performance and customer behavior, as well as uncover any opportunities for advancement.
Top Tips for Shopify’s Analytics
- Review your dashboard
- The dashboard offers a snapshot of critical metrics like sales, traffic, and conversion rates.
- Start each day reviewing your dashboard.
- Use it as a compass to dig deeper into the data.
- Look at customer behavior
- There are people behind your clicks, and they have specific intentions when they visit your store.
- Discover their preferences, what products they interact with, how long they spend on your site, etc.
- Create the perfect user experience by understanding what your customers do and do not enjoy about your store.
- Segment your audience
- You don’t have just one customer; you have hundreds of customer varieties.
- Segment your audience based on demographics, purchase history, location, etc.
- Create tailored messages for each demographic.
- Create high-performing marketing channels
- Use ecommerce analytics to understand your best performing channels.
- Track the channels that bring in the most traffic and sales.
- Try and replicate your results in other marketing channels.