When migrating your store to Shopify, there are concerns both pre- and post-migration. While it’s important to be aware of the concerns for pre-migration, it is equally important to watch for issues that arise post-migration. Front Row Digital offers a wide range of services for your Shopify store. We have extensive knowledge in web development and store maintenance if you experience any post-migration issues.
Top Things to Look for Post-Migration
- Test orders and checkout flow
- Create a test product for your test order.
- Place the test order through checkout.
- Click estimate shipping to make sure your shipping methods are correct.
- URL redirects
- Make sure your 301 redirects are working correctly.
- Make sure the correct product is affiliated with the correct URL.
- Custom store theme
- Make sure that your data and products align with your store’s theme.
- Front Row Digital can create your store’s theme from scratch if you don’t like the pre-loaded images.
- Mobile app development
- Make sure your data loads correctly to your mobile-friendly store.