Shopify is one of the best online store builders on the entire Internet. It can be worth investing in Shopify if that is what your business needs. However, there may be consequences to migrating to Shopify if it doesn’t suit your needs or your business isn’t ready for Shopify yet. Sit down with your marketing team to learn if migrating to Shopify is a wise decision. Keep reading about the pros and cons of migrating to Shopify.
Shopify is a hosting business, which means you don’t have to invest in any server software to host your website. So long as you have Internet access, you can run your Shopify store from anywhere. Shopify offers features that makes your store highly customizable. There are five pricing plans for any sized businesses. Each plan will include different features, meaning you can pick the plan that’s right for your business.
• Industry-leading customer support and technical team
• Sell anything and anywhere
• Built-in security
• Easy payment processing options
• Easy-to-design tools
• Monthly fees and possible add-on fees
• Limited free store themes
• Extra cost of third-party apps
• Less popular coding languages